Frequently Asked Questions
SDI (now part of IMS Health), the company behind the Allergy Alert and the Researchers Allergy and Botany Library at PollenLibrary.com, has spent 25 years studying pollen counts, and the methods for pollen sampling. We know how important pollen information is to allergy sufferers, and how easily the information can be misunderstood. This is why we have developed one reporting scale, easily understood by viewers and researchers.
Pollen counting has been recognized as an important process since the turn of the 20th century. Not only have pollen counts advanced our knowledge of the role flower, herb and grass pollen plays in causing allergy, they have become a powerful tool in day-to-day, individual health problem solutions. Check out Pollen.com!
- How do I research plants allergies with Pollen Library ? Go
- Where is the best place to live in the United States to avoid seasonal allergies caused by plants and trees, according to your Researchers Allergy and Botany Library? Go
- Where do you get your pictures of all the differnet botanical species in the Researchers Allergy and Botany Library? Go
- The maps that are supplied for each botanical species in the Researchers Allergy and Botany Library are remarkable! Where did you get these maps? Go
- What makes the Researchers Allergy and Botany Library and Allergy Alert the pollen people? Go
More information specific to Pollen and Pollen counting (less focused on Botany Researchers)is available at the Researchers Allergy and Botany Library's sister site, Pollen.com. Their Frequently Asked Questions covered an expanded scope of information.